Wednesday, February 29, 2012

It's almost time!


I can't believe there are only 4 days until we get on the plane!! We are leaving for Nicaragua on Monday, March 5, from Miami.  In all the busyness and craziness, I almost forgot that I hadn't updated the website in several weeks. We are currently spending some time with my parents in Florida before we go. It was heart-wrenching to say goodbye to all of our friends in North Carolina. It was so much easier to give up our stuff and so terribly hard to give up the relationships that have made us who we are today. The fundraisers in February were a huge success and it provided us with the funding we needed to be on our way. We can now buy a reliable vehicle once we get there.  I'm still nervous about stepping out and relying on God for 100% of our needs. It's strange to know that any work we do will no longer be done to provide for us. Thank you again to everyone who has supported us and been a part of sending us on our way. I really can't wait to see how God will use us down there.

No comments:

Post a Comment